This was a unit of Britain’s pre-war regular army. It is also sometimes shown as 19 Brigade RFA.
- Comprising 95, 96 and 97 Batteries, this brigade was under command of 6th (Poona) Division of the Indian Army but was recalled to England. It arrived at Winchester on 19 November 1914 and was placed under command of the new 27th Division.
– 97 Battery then left for 167 Brigade, whereupon the brigade was reorganised, with part of 95 Battery being split away to form a basis for a new 131 Battery
– 39 Battery joined from 14 Brigade on 9 February 1915
– 95 Battery left for 129 Brigade on 25 July 1916
The brigade thus ended the war with 39, 96 and 131 Batteries.
- The brigade served with the division in France and Salonika.