This was a unit of Britain’s pre-war regular army. It is also sometimes shown as 21 Brigade RFA.
- Comprising 101, 102 and 103 Batteries, this brigade was at Hyderabad and under command of 4th (Quetta) Division of the Indian Army, which remained in India throughout the war.
– 103 Battery left in December 1914
– 21 Brigade was placed under orders of the Karachi Brigade (of the same Division) from June 1917
– 1107 (Howitzer) Battery joined in April 1917 (it was formerly C (Howitzer) Battery of 228 Brigade)
– 101 Battery was detached for duty at Quetta in December 1917
– 1107 (Howitzer) Battery moved to Quetta between June and December 1918
– 101 Battery returned to the brigade in November 1918, in exchange for 102 Battery.