This was a unit of Britain’s pre-war regular army. It is also sometimes shown as 28 Brigade RFA.
- Comprising 122, 123 and 124 Batteries, this brigade was under command of 5th Division.
- On 21 January 1917 “A” Battery from 126 Brigade RFA joined from 37th Division and became “A” of 28 Brigade RFA.
- At the same time, 28 Brigade left 5th Division to become an Army Field Artillery Brigade.
- 122 Battery RFA left for 52 Brigade RFA on 15 March 1917.
- Was under command of Second Army in November 1918.