This was a unit of Britain’s pre-war regular army. It is also sometimes shown as 36 Brigade RFA.
- This brigade was originally comprised of numbers 15, 48 and 71 Batteries RFA. It was placed under command of the 2nd Division and went to France with it in August 1914.
- A new “D” (Howitzer) Battery was added on 26 May 1916, being formed from a section from each of 47 and 56 Batteries from 44 (Howitzer) Brigade which was being broken up.